Offerings and Contact Information
How to contact Adena Medical Education Staff
OMS III and IV Medical Students
- Contact Holly Haynes, Medical Student Coordinator at 740.779.7414 or email@example.com. Consider at least 3-6 months advanced planning time.
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program, contact Kim Moorehead, Residency Coordinator at 740.779.8225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internal Medicine Residency Program, contact Juan Cuellar at 740.779.8025 or email@example.com.
- Traditional Internship Year, contact Brooke Cottrell, Traditional Rotating Internship Coordinator at 740.779.8815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Medicine Residency Program, contact Katelyn Maxwell, Residency Coordinator at 740.779.8830 or email@example.com.
Updated information should appear on our website, but we always welcome personal interactions.
OMS III Offerings, OMS-IV offerings
- Internal Medicine – Hospitalist Service
- Internal Medicine – specialty services: Cardio, Pulmonary, Rheumatology, Neurology, Nephrology, Dermatology, Gastro, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine
- General Surgery
- Surgical Subspecialties – Orthopedics, Cardio Thoracic, Vascular, Urology, Podiatry, Otolaryngology
- Emergency Medicine
- Pediatrics – General, NICU, and outpatient specific
- Family Medicine
- Psychiatry /Behavioral Health
- OB-Gyn – office, labor & delivery, postpartum, gynecology surgery and inpatient services