Family Medicine Residency
Family Medicine Program
- Began in 2014
- First graduating class 2015
- Anticipated graduation of second class in 2016
- Accredited three-year AOA program
- Accredited by ACGME effective 07/01/2016
- Open to 18 residents in a 6-6-6 structure
- Offers core rotations at ARMC, VAMC, and Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Balance of academic training combined with hands-on experiences
- Features a research component
- Incorporates scholarly activities including case presentations and lecture opportunities
Take advantage of the Opportunities that Adena Family Medicine Residency has to offer you.
The Adena Family Medicine Residency Program is committed to being the leader in our region in providing compassionate, patient-centered, high quality, evidence-based and cost effective care to all patients of all ages. We are dedicated to educating residents in a socially responsible and culturally appropriate way. We strive to meet the health care needs of Ross County and the surrounding communities we serve by promoting health status and health education.