Why Choose Adena?
5 Reasons to Choose Adena Bone & Joint Center
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Call Adena Bone and Joint today at 740-779-4598 or request an appointment online.
Whether you’ve suffered a sprain or strain or are considering joint replacement surgery, Adena’s orthopaedic specialists have the expertise you need. Here are five reasons to choose Adena Bone & Joint.
1) Patient navigator to help you find your way. Should you need joint replacement surgery, you’ll be assigned a nurse navigator who helps you through the process. Your personal navigator will be beside you to answer questions and schedule your appointments. Instead of having to contact multiple people within the office, the patient navigator serves as a single point of contact.
2) All you need under one roof. “We offer multidisciplinary specialists within the office,” explains Nichole Snyder, practice manager for Adena Bone & Joint. “At other hospitals, you might see an orthopaedic surgeon in one place and then go somewhere else to see a neurologist. We have everything here.” You can even get your X-ray or MRI done here.
3) Conservative approach to care. Most musculoskeletal conditions can be treated without surgery. Led by fellowship trained sports medicine physicians, Adena Bone & Joint considers surgery the last option only when other treatments have failed. Unless emergency surgery is needed, physical therapy, medications and injections are the first treatment options.
4) Expert physicians. Adena’s orthopaedic surgeons and neuro-spine and ortho-spine surgeons have trained at some of the best programs in the country. They’re at the top of their field and represent the largest group of fellowship-trained physicians in the region. This is why Adena is able to provide our patients with the most advanced care available, from diagnosis through discharge and beyond.
5) Patient education. We know that you will do better when you understand your condition and you are a part of deciding your treatment plan. That’s why we work hard to make sure you are part of your own care team. For example, we provide a free 90-minute Joint Replacement Class where you’ll learn what to expect before, during and after joint replacement surgery. You’ll meet some of the members of the Adena joint replacement team, who will be happy to answer any questions you might have about your upcoming procedure.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.