We know how important it is to have family and friends nearby during any hospital stay.
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
That’s why we welcome visitors to the Adena Women and Children’s Center. We have some simple visitor guidelines that help ensure the comfort and safety of all our patients. We appreciate your consideration.
We do not allow children in labor and delivery unless the child is a sibling of the unborn child. If the family wishes any sibling under the age of 13 to be in the delivery, the child is required to a attend Sibling Class prior to attending the birth.
Labor and Delivery/Triage
- All Visitors must sign in. (Please list your name, patient initials and the patients room number.)
- Only 1 support badge and 4 Visitor Badges will be given per patient in the labor and delivery and triage areas, meaning only 1 support person and 4 visitors per patient room at one time (including siblings).
- Visitor badges may be switched to other family members.
- NO Children other than siblings in the labor and delivery and triage area.
- Only the patient room number will be listed on visitor badges.
- Visiting hours are 10:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- All visitors must sign in. (Please list your name, patient initials, and the patient's room number.)
- Please allow our new moms and dads to rest, visiting hours are over at 8:00 pm.
Special Care Nursery
- All Visitors must sign in. (Please list your name, patient initials, and the patients room number.)
- All Special Care Nursery visitors must be accompanied by a parent or person with identifying bracelet.
- Only 4 visitors at a time.
- You must be free of any illnesses, temperature or cough.
- Children may have their temperature taken prior to admittance.
- Please scrub hands thoroughly at the entrance to the nursery.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, as this may startle the babies.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- The Staff of Adena Women and Children's Center
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.