Urgent Care for Children
After Hours Attention: Urgent Care just for kids
Saturday at noon. Wednesday after work. Those are great family times, but not a great time for your little one to get sick or injured. Whether it’s a fever, twisted ankle, or bump on the head, you can be sure your child is in good hands at Adena Urgent Care for Children, the only urgent care center in south central Ohio that specializes in treating children.
What makes the center even more unique is that the same board-certified pediatricians who take care of your kids during regular office hours are the ones taking care of your kids after hours too.
When you can’t wait until your pediatrician’s office is open, is urgent care the right choice for your child’s illness or injury? What about the emergency department?
We recommend that you come to the Adena Urgent Care for Children if your child:
- has a cough, cold, allergies, bronchitis, or other minor respiratory illness that worries you
- experiences a minor asthma attack
- has an ear infection
- has persistent diarrhea or vomiting that could lead to dehydration
- is over 2 months old and has a fever of at least 102 degrees
- has pink eye or a rash
- complains of a troubling sore throat
- has a headache or stomachache that isn’t severe
- needs stitches for a minor laceration
- has a sprain or strain
For more serious health concerns, please call 9-1-1 or take your child to the emergency room.
Adena Urgent Care for Children is open:
- Weekdays from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Weekends from noon to 8 p.m.
We are closed on New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.