Getting You Back To Your Best
We understand that sometimes the road to recovery can be a long one. If you have suffered a serious injury or illness, have a developmental disability, or are recovering from surgery, Adena’s rehabilitation team can help.
Adena offers all types of rehabilitation and therapeutic services designed to help you regain strength, relearn skills, or make adjustments in how you do things to maintain an active lifestyle. We have a staff of certified therapists who specialize in physical, occupational, speech, and audiology therapies. In addition, we have specialized programs that have garnered results above national standards in stroke, cardiac, orthopedics and spine, and workplace injury prevention. In addition to those programs and general rehabilitation services, we also provide services for:
- Head injuries, including functional capacity evaluations
- Pediatric therapy, including NICU infant treatments, and therapy for children with cerebral palsy, sensory processing disorder, or developmental delay
- Myofacial pain
- Vestibular (dizziness) rehabilitation
- Gate abnormalities and stabilization
- Women’s health, including incontinence
- Bell’s palsy
- Driving assessments (particularly useful in elderly patients or patients who have sustained a stroke or head injury)
- Home safety assessment (particularly useful after joint replacement surgery, stroke or other injuries that have limited a patient’s ability to move easily within the home or those who are at risk of falling)
Speech and Audiology Therapies
Our speech and audiology therapists provide specialized treatments to help with a variety of problems that affect speech, swallowing, hearing and other related sensory motor skills. We specifically offer therapies in the following areas:
- Specialized speech therapy to aid problems with articulation, fluency and voice
- Video fluoroscopic swallow studies
- Augmentative communication
- Paradoxal vocal fold dysfuntion
- Oral and written language problems
- Swallowing dysfunctions
- Auditory processing problems
Adena Works Program
This program returns injured workers back to the job and educates them on staying safe in their workplace. In addition to physical and occupational therapy, we provide a variety of services including worksite analysis, job analysis, functional capacity evaluations and wellness classes.
Adena Works offers specialized programs in:
- Job and Worksite Analysis (reviewing job requirements and work environment to minimize injury potential)
- Pre-employment and post-offer placement services (ensuring the right fit for each worker)
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Back School: A special program to teach workers how to prevent back injuries, the leading cause of workplace disability
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of practices at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty practices; we want to help you get better quicker.
Adena Bone and Joint Center
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.Show More