Diagnosis And Treatment
Care from A to Z
When you or a loved one has a heart or circulation problem, there’s no need to look any further than the Adena Heart & Vascular Center for complete care. Our program offers comprehensive care from wellness and prevention to diagnosis and treatment. Our care is consistently ranked as some of the highest in Ohio and even the nation.
Here are highlights of our services:
- Heart risk assessment and customized prevention plans through Adena family practice physicians and Adena cardiologists
- Cardiac disease screenings, including stress tests, echocardiograms, and coronary CT angiograms including cardiac calcium scoring
- Comprehensive services to accurately diagnose heart disease and conditions, including diagnostic cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology (heart rhythm) mapping
- Emergency interventional services for heart attack patients
- Cardiac surgery, including open heart, coronary artery bypass and heart valve repair and replacement
- Heart rhythm studies, device implants (such as pacemakers), and ablation procedures to treat faulty rhythms
- Congestive heart failure program that has received a Five-Star Rating for Treatment of Heart Failure for five years in a row (2009 - 2013) by HealthGrades, an independent hospital quality ranking organization.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.Find a Provider
We offer a variety of practices at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty practices; we want to help you get better quicker.
Adena Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.View All Locations
Adena Greenfield Medical Center
550 Mirabeau Street
Greenfield, OH 45123