Ear, Nose & Throat
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
While otolaryngology might sound exotic, it’s a specialty that takes care of some of our most common ailments. With a focus on conditions of the ear, nose, and throat—hence the ENT title—as well as the head and neck, otolaryngologists treat a range of diseases, disorders, and injuries, including:
- Ear aches, perforated ear drums, and ear infections, which can be remedied with the implantation of ear tubes (myringotomy)
- Tonsillitis, which is often treated by surgical removal of the inflamed tonsils in both children and adults
- Adenoid removal
- Sinus problems including deviated septum, nasal polyps, and nose bleeds
- Balance disorders
- Hearing loss
- Thyroid disorders and thyroid nodules
- Chronic sore throat, hoarseness, and laryngitis
- Lymph node disorders
- Sleep conditions such as snoring and obstructive sleep apnea can be diagnosed and treated at our Sleep Center
- Head, throat, and neck cancer
Questions? Call our office at 740-779-4393 or request an appointment online.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.