Cancer patients at Adena don’t have to go through the journey of diagnosis and treatment alone.
To learn more about the Adena Cancer Care Center or to request an appointment, please call 740-542-3031.
We offer specialized and individualized care to cancer patients, families and caregivers through our Patient Navigators. To learn more, please visit our Patient Navigator page.
The Adena Cancer Center also has specialists in Hematology who diagnose and treat benign blood conditions such as anemia, low or high blood counts, bleeding disorders and clotting disorders.
At the Adena Cancer Center, you can expect outstanding, comprehensive care and service, along with the following:
• Specialized cancer physicians
• Multispecialty team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
• Ongoing monitoring and evidence-based care
• State-of-the-art services and equipment
• Access to cancer-related information, education and support
• Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options
• Cancer registry that collects data on type/stage of cancers/treatment results and offers lifelong patient follow-up
• Quality care close to home
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.Find a Provider
We offer a variety of practices at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty practices; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.View All Locations
Adena Medical Office Building
4439 State Route 159
Chillicothe, OH 45601