Adena's Athlete of the Month
Adena Sports Medicine's Athlete of the Month
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
The Adena Sports Medicine Team and the Adena Health Foundation are pleased to announce the third annual Adena Sports Medicine High School Senior Student Athlete of the Month program. The program recognizes student athletes who have made a considerable effort to maintain a higher grade point average and perform community service, all while reaching high levels of athletic accomplishment. Learn more about the Athlete of the Month program on the "rules" page.
Overview of program rules:
- Open to high school senior athletes nominated by their coach or athletic director in the following counties: Adams, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto and Vinton
- Athletic directors, coaches and school administrators nominate players each month and the selection committee chooses up to four male and four female finalists. Nominations must be received by the 20th of each month to be eligible for the upcoming month's contest.
- Public votes on Adena's Facebook page to determine one male and one female winner from chosen finalists each month. The voting period will be from the 1st to the 7th of each month. Fans of Adena's Facebook page can vote once per day.
- Monthly winners are eligible to apply for the $3000 "Athlete of the Year" scholarship which will be awarded in May 2016
|Athlete Nomination Form||Parental Consent Form|
|Athlete of the Month Rules||Athlete of the Year Info|
|Download Flyer||Athlete of the Year Application|
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.