- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Call Adena ENT and Allergy today at 740-779-4393 or request an appointment online.
For some people, things that enter their body—whether inhaled, ingested, or injected—are viewed as invaders. To protect itself, your immune system will fight back against these perceived enemies. Unfortunately, this protective response can actually do more harm than good, causing a range of symptoms from nasal congestion, eye itching, nausea and wheezing to more severe reactions such as hives and swelling of the airways.
Allergies fall into four main categories:
• Environmental, including pollen, pet dander, chemicals, cigarette smoke
• Food, such as dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, berries, and wheat
• Drug, including penicillin and sulfa drugs
• Venom from bees, wasps, hornets, and fire ants
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.
We offer a variety of departments at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty departments; we want to help you get better quicker.
Our facilities are located throughout southern Ohio to make it easier for you to find outstanding and convenient care, close to home.