Robert D. Violette, DO
- Adena Family Medicine - Circleville
- Phone Number:
- (740) 420-3000
- Medical School
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton, Florida
- Meridia South Pointe Hospital, Warrensville Heights, Ohio
- Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Professional Memberships
- Ohio State Medical Association, Ross County Medical Society, American Osteopathic Association, American College of Physicians
- Clinical Interests
- Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, High Cholesterol
- Ohio State University graduate. Enjoys traveling and golf
The desire to help people led Dr. Robert Violette, DO to a career in medicine. He cannot imagine doing anything else with his life than being an internal medicine doctor. Dr. Violette practices at Adena Family Medicine in Circleville, Ohio, where he helps patients manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, and congestive heart failure. New patients often come to Dr. Violette by referral from their family and friends or due to his reputation within the community. Connecting with people who will ultimately become his patients is important to Dr. Violette. As an internal medicine doctor, Dr. Violette believes highly in preventive medicine.
Being born and raised in Ohio has given Dr. Violette a sense of community that he shares with his patients by sharing parts of his life so they will see him as a person, not just a physician.
Adena Family Medicine offers evening hour appointments two days a week to accommodate the Circleville community.
Dr. Violette is an Ohio State University alumni and huge fan, loves to travel, play golf, and spend time with his daughter.