Randall L. Miller, MD
Adena Medical Group
- Adena Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons
- Phone Number:
- (740) 779-4360
- Fax Number:
- (740) 779-4369
- Medical School
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Parkland Hospital - University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas (General Surgery)
- Parkland Hospital, Dallas, Texas (General Surgery)
University of Utah Hospital, Salt Lake City, Utah (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Professional Memberships
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons, Ohio State Medical Association
- "Open Lung Biopsy in Heart Transplantation" The Journal of Heart Transplantation, 5:382, 1986.
"Treatment of Mediastinitis After Cardiac Transplantation" The Journal of Heart Transplantation, Vol. 5, No.6, Nov/Dec 1986; Page 477.
"Early Aggressive Open Lung Biopsy in Heart Transplant Recipients" The Journal of Heart Transplantation, Vol. 6, No. 2, Mar/Apr 1987; Page 96.
"Successful PTCA: Camelot or Barnum?" Ohio Medicine, October 1987.
"Can We Afford to do Cardiac Operations in 1996? A Risk-Reward Curve for Cardiac Surgery" Annals of Thoracic Surgery, Vol. 58, 1994, Pages 815-821
- Clinical Interests
- Coronary Bypass, Valve Repair/Replacement, AFIB Surgery, Pacemaker Insertions, Lung Restrictions
- Wife: Marilyn, Son: Lee, 21, who is an OSU Junior, Daughter: Courtney, 20, who is a Sophomore at Pamona - California
Learn more about the Adena Heart and Vascular Center