Michael H. Fealk, DO, FASCRS
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colon and Rectal
Adena Medical Group
- Adena Gastroenterology and Colorectal Surgery
- Phone Number:
- (740) 779-8530
- Fax Number:
- (740) 779-8530
- Medical School
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, Missouri
- St. Elizabeth Health Center and Maricopa Medical Center (General Surgery), Phoenix, Arizona
Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, Pennsylvania (Colon and Rectal Surgery)
- Board certified in general surgery by the American College of Surgeons
Board certification in Colorectal Surgery by the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Professional Memberships
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, International Society of University Colon and Rectal Surgeons, Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Is There a Post-PPH Syndrome. Michael H. Fealk DO, James F. Reed, III, PhD, Indru Khubchandani, MD. Tech Coloprotocol (2009) 13: 141-144.
The Conundrum of Traumatic Colon Injury. Michael Fealk D.O., Robert Osipov M.D., Kevin Foster M.D., F.A.C.S., Daniel Caruso M.D., F.A.C.S. and Andrew Kassir M.D., F.A.C.S., F.R.C.S.I., F.A.S.C.R.S. The American Journal of Surgery 2004; Volume188, Issue 6; 663-670.
Attending-Resident Relations 101. Michael H. Fealk, D.O. Current Surgery 2003; Volume 60, Number 5 546-547.
Following Severe Injury, Hypocholesterolemia Improves With Convalescence But Persists With Organ Failure or Onset of Infection. C Michael Dunham; Michael H Fealk; Wilbur E Sever III. Critical Care 2003; 7(6) R145-R153.
Disappearing Thrombus on Duplex Resulting in a CT-Proven Pulmonary Embolus. Wilbur E. Sever III D.O., Michael Fealk D.O., John M. Porter M.D. The Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, and Critical Care 2003; 54(3):627.
Anhydrous Ammonia Burns Case Report and Review of the Literature. Craig E. Amshel, Michael H. Fealk, Bradley J. Phillips, Daniel M. Caruso. Burns 26 (2000) 493-497.
- Clinical Interests
- Benign and malignant diseases of the colon, rectum and anus
- Enjoys Hiking, cycling, martial arts, fishing, wood-working