- Medical School
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie PA
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Anesthesiology,The Ohio State University Medical Center, Department of Anesthesiology Columbus, OH
Regional Anesthesiology,The Ohio State University Medical Center, Department of Anesthesiology, Columbus OH, Pain Management,Texas Tech University of Health Sciences Center, Department Anesthesiology, Lubbock, TX
- Diplomat, American Board of Anesthesiology, Subspecialty Certification in Pain Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Professional Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists, American Osteopathic Association, Ohio Osteopathic Association
- Clinical Interests
- Dr. Malinowski's medical interests include clinical research, neuromodulation, minimally invasive spine surgery, and cancer pain management.
- Dr. Malinowski is a native of Ashtabula, Ohio. He enjoys outdoor activities including golf, fishing and running. His biggest satisfaction is seeing the happiness in people when they reduce pain and regain joy and control of their lives.
Learn more about the services offered at Adena Pain Management