Mario Cresencio B. Bautista, MD, FAAP
- Adena Family Medicine and Pediatrics - Jackson
- Phone Number:
- (740) 395-8090
- Fax Number:
- (740) 395-8197
- Medical School
- Far Eastern University Medical Foundation, Philippines
- Far Eastern University Hospital, Philippines
- UMDNJ, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Newark, NJ
- Board Certified General Pediatrics Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Professional Memberships
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics, Member American Medical Association
- "Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices of Filipino Mothers on the Management of Diarrea in Children ages 0-5 years in Barangay 499, 483 Maria Clara Railside, Sampaloc, Manila, August 1991." The Filipino Family Physician Vol. 30 No 1 pp. 29-36, Jan 1992
- Photography, Astronomy-Astrophotography, Military Model Making, Oil and Pastel Painting
Dr. Mario Bautista, MD, with Adena Family Practice and Pediatrics in Jackson, Ohio, provides patient-centered care to children from birth through high school. Dr. Bautista and his staff offer a collaborative team approach to deliver quality health care services with convenient access. As a pediatrician, Dr. Bautista treats children for well visits, vaccinations, sports and school physicals, and acute or chronic conditions. For Dr. Bautista, a perfect patient experience is when parents go home with all their questions answered and feeling confident that their children are well cared for.
Dr. Bautista enjoys the close personal experience smaller communities offer him as a children’s doctor. He loves getting to know not only the children but also the parents and grandparents. Interaction with children and their families led Dr. Bautista to the pediatric field. As a father of three, Dr. Bautista makes it his goal to address any concerns a parent has, no matter how trivial. He understands the importance of listening and relating to what a parent has to say.
Dr. Bautista is interested in photography, astronomy-astrophotography, and painting. He uses these hobbies as subjects of conversation with his patients, helping to put them at ease and build a close relationship with him.