Lindsey A. Dohse, MD
- Dermatology Dermatopathology
- Phone Number:
- (740) 779-8580
- Fax Number:
- (740) 779-8589
- Medical School
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Rootstown, OH
- Geisinger Medical Center, Dermatology,Danville, PA
- Geisinger Medical Center, Dermatopathology, Danville, PA
- American Board of Dermatology Board Certified Dermatology & Dermatopathology
- Professional Memberships
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society- Member, American Academy of Dermatology-Member, American Society of Dermapathology-Member, International Society of Dermapathology-Member
Dr. Lindsey Dohse, MD, is a dermatologist and dermatopathologist with Adena Dermatology in Chillicothe, Ohio, who specializes in the treatment of skin conditions including psoriasis and acne.
Dr. Dohse believes in practicing a philosophy of care similar to her philosophy on life—treat others as you would like to be treated. She loves interacting with patients and helping with their dermatology needs, from acne in teenagers to melanoma in older adults. As a dermatopathologist, Dr. Dohse is trained in identifying the cause and effect of skin, hair, and nail diseases through microscopic examination. She often consults on and/or examines complex diseases that manifest themselves through skin issues.
Dr. Dohse is married with three young boys.