- Medical School
- Ross University School of Medicine, West Indies
- Mount Carmel West Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- The University Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio (Anesthesiology)
The University Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio (Pain Medicine)
- American Board of Medical Specialties: Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology
- Professional Memberships
- Ohio Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Ohio State Medical Association, Ohio Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Clinical Interests
- Dr. Gronbach's medical interests include minimally invasive spine techniques, neuromodulation for RSD and painful neuropathies, cancer pain, and spasticity disorders.
- Research Interests
- Patient selection and outcomes for spinal cord stimulators
- Dr. Gronbach and his family are from Lancaster, OH where he operates a functioning farm. He enjoys connecting with his patients who suffer from chronic pain and developing positive, sustainable programs.
Learn more about the services offered at Adena Pain Management