Kevin M. Pargeter, DO
- Adena Kidney Specialists
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine - Tulsa
- Fellow in Nephrology, The Ohio State University Department of Internal Medicine
- Certified diplomate: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Clinical Interests
- Dialysis, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, hypertension and electrolyte abnormalities.
Dr. Kevin M. Pargeter, DO, is a nephrologist who specializes in complex renal diseases at Adena Kidney Specialists in Chillicothe, Ohio.
Dr. Pargeter goes above and beyond for his patients as “patient care always comes first” in his practice. His dedication to his patients led to his recognition as the Most Compassionate Senior Resident and Best Intern while at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine as well as the Distinguished First Year Fellow at The Ohio State University Division of Nephrology.
Committed to providing evidence-based information, Dr. Pargeter works closely with patients and physicians to ensure the most effective treatment of patients with complex renal diseases throughout the continuum of care from the intensive care unit, to the hospital, to outpatient clinics, and dialysis units. Dr. Pargeter specializes in dialysis, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, hypertension, and electrolyte abnormalities.
Dr. Pargeter believes strongly in building awareness about kidney disease and has volunteered with the National Kidney Foundation. He and his wife Jennifer have three children. New to the Chillicothe area, Dr. Pargeter and his family look forward to becoming involved in the community and building awareness in the community about kidney disease and renal failure.