Jessica Hubbard, CNP
- Adena Pickaway-Ross Family Physicians
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Graduate School
- Master of Science in Nursing, Frontier Nursing University, Hyden, KY
- FNP-BC via ANCC, BLS, ACLS, CCRN
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Clinical Interests
- Wellness/Preventive Care (Screenings), Women’s Health, Child/Adult Immunizations, Sports/DOT Physicals, Functional Capacity Tests, Diagnosis and Treatment of acute illness (colds, flu, allergies, sinus, etc.), Diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness (Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, COPD, Asthma, Heart Disease), Education and counseling for patients on lifestyle changes
Jessica is a Certified Nurse Practitioner who recently joined the Adena team. She is highly trained as a Family Nurse Practitioner to care for patients from birth to end of life. Jessica is a life-long Pike County resident with a special interest in chronic disease management.
"Many people live with chronic illness, but they can still enjoy a quality life. I want to help them enjoy life to its fullest. A good relationship with your provider can make a huge difference in the level of disability verses living with ability", states Hubbard.