Jennifer Gwilym, DO, FACOFP, FAAFP
- Adena Family Medicine - Residency Clinic
- Phone Number:
- Fax Number:
- Medical School
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
- Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Doctors Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, Family Medicine
- Board Certified, Family Practice Physician (ACOFP), Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Professional Memberships
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, Ohio Osteopathic Association, American Osteopathic Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Columbus Osteopathic Association
- Shipman, James T., and Clyde D. Baker. An Introduction to Physical Science. Edited Jennifer L. Gwilym and Karen M. Baker. Ninth Edition. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston: 2000.
Jennifer L. Gwilym, DO, HPF, of Adena Family Medicine - Residency Clinic provides care for the whole family with a concentration in women’s health, preventative medicine, and the management of chronic diseases. Her expertise extends to new medical diagnosis as well as the management of chronic medical conditions. Born and raised in Athens County, Dr. Gwilym shares the importance of community and provides a personal connection with her patients. Dr. Gwilym makes educating and mentoring Family Medicine Residents a primary focus in addition to her work as an Assistant Professor Family Medicine at OU-HCOM.