Dana L. Esham, MD
- Phone Number:
- (740) 779-4393
- Fax Number:
- (740) 779-4399
- Medical School
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Youngstown, OH
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Pediatric Residency, Galveston, TX
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Gallveston, TX
- Board Certified Pediatrics, Board Certified Allergy and Immunology
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Married to Adam and one son Eli. Enjoys running and bike riding.
Dr. Dana Esham is board certified in both Pediatrics, and Allergy and Immunology. She is specially trained in pediatric Allergy and Immunology, however she enjoys seeing patients of all ages. She grew up in a small farm town outside of Youngstown, Ohio. She completed a six year competitive program through Youngstown State University and Northeast Ohio Medical University in 2006. She completed a three year pediatric residency at University of Texas Medical Branch. She then pursued an allergy and immunology fellowship also at UTMB. There, her research focused on bronchiolitis in children. She presented her research at national and international meetings, as well as in multiple publications. She then became Pediatric Allergy and Immunology faculty at UTMB and was responsible for training fellows. After her husband, Dr. Adam Esham, graduated from Urology residency they decided to relocate to Ohio and call Chillicothe home. Dana, Adam and their 2 year old son Eli have settled into Chillicothe enjoying the parks and bike path as much as possible.