Christopher S. Buckley, DO, FACOOG
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Phone Number:
- (740) 779-7201
- Fax Number:
- (740) 779-7279
- Medical School
- The University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri
- Michigan Health Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Detroit Riverview Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Professional Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Association of Gynecological Laproscopists, Ohio Osteopathic Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Ross County Medical Society
- Clinical Interests
- Grew up in Africa, went to boarding school in England. Undergraduate at University of Missouri - Columbia. Medical School University Health Sciences - College Osteopathic Medicine. Residency at Riverview Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan.
Dr. Christopher S. Buckley, DO, is a board certified obstetrics and gynecology physician with Adena OB/GYN in Chillicothe and Greenfield, Ohio.
Dr. Buckley is a skilled obstetrician/gynecologist (OBGYN) with expertise in an array of gynecological issues including urogynecology, which is the treatment of pelvic floor disorders, including urinary incontinence, pelvic pain, and pelvic organ prolapse, that affect one in three women.
He is also specially trained to perform laparoscopic and robotic surgery, which offers minimally invasive options to treat uterine fibroids (noncancerous tumors in the uterus), endometriosis, pelvic prolapse, gynecological cancers, heavy menstrual bleeding, and other gynecological issues.
Dr. Buckley grew up in Africa and England and moved to the US to pursue his medical training. He has been with Adena OB/GYN for nearly two decades and is an active member of several prominent associations, including the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. He is also a clinical assistant professor at the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.