Amy L. McNaughton, CNP
- Family Medicine
- Phone Number:
- (740) 941-5180
- Fax Number:
- (740) 941-5178
- Medical School
- Ohio University, School of Nursing, Athens, Ohio
- Wright State University College of Nursing and Health, Dayton, Ohio
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Professional Memberships
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Ohio Nurses Association, Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Interests
- Taking care of a family unit
- Enjoys family, scrapbooking, and cards
Getting to interact with and getting to know her patients so she can provide them with the best care possible is the reason Amy McNaughton, certified nurse practitioner, chose to work at Adena Family and Internal Medicine, A Department of Adena Pike Medical Center, in Waverly, Ohio. Ms. McNaughton’s philosophy of care is holistically based, looking at all aspects of a patient’s life and attending to needs in the areas of physical, mental and emotional health.
At Adena Family and Internal Medicine, Ms. McNaughton provides physical examinations and immunizations, manages diabetes, high blood pressure and depression for patients ranging in age from children to the elderly. Ms. McNaughton feels she has a special niche as a certified nurse practitioner. Ms. McNaughton enjoys helping her patients through education and nutrition counseling.
As a mother of two, Ms. McNaughton understands how an illness affects the lives of not just the patient but also the family.