Kevin B. Anderson, DO
- Adena Medical Group
- Phone Number:
- (740) 395-8090
- Fax Number:
- (740) 395-8197
- Medical School
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, MO
- Summa Heath System, Categorical Internal Medicine, Akron, OH
- Summa Health System, Internal Medicine, Akron, OH
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Professional Memberships
- Tennessee Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Diabetes Association, National Osteoprosis Foundation,
- Clinical Interests
- Diabetes Care, Osteoporosis, Thyroid Disorders, Integrative and Preventative Medicine
- Hiking, Biking, Camping, Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, Gardening, Woodworking, Theatre
Kevin Anderson, DO, is an internal medicine doctor at Adena Family Practice and Pediatrics in Jackson, Ohio. Dr. Anderson treats the full spectrum of illnesses as well as providing preventive care for patients from 18 years through end of life. As a family medicine physician, Dr. Anderson specializes in diabetes care, osteoporosis, thyroid disorder and integrative and preventive medicine.
Dr. Anderson enjoys working with the Adena Health System because Adena is patient centered and “By putting the patient first, everyone wins,” Dr. Anderson says. “Adena is a physician-led organization, which benefits the patients as physicians have the ability to give input on how the patients are cared for.”
He enjoys helping people. When patients enter his office with medical concerns to be addressed and leave with a smile on their face, Dr. Anderson knows his job was well done.
Dr. Anderson’s passion for woodworking adds balance to his life. He enjoys making antique clock replicas. He also enjoys a number of winter and summer outdoor activities such as hiking and camping, snow and water skiing and biking.