Adena Internal Medicine - Franklin Clinic
The internal medicine physicians and providers with Adena Internal Medicine - Franklin Clinic use scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to diagnose, treat, and care for adults with acute illnesses or injuries, as well as chronic and complex diseases. The staff at Adena Internal Medicine - Franklin Clinic, located in the Adena Medical Office Building in Chillicothe, Ohio, focuses on patient empowerment by educating patients about their health status and specific healthcare needs.
Adena Internal Medicine - Franklin Clinic offers the following services:
- Patient involvement: The physicians and staff at Adena Internal Medicine - Franklin Clinic work as a team alongside their patients to educate them and give them choices on treatment options and disease management.
- Treatments: A one-on-one consultation with the internal medicine physician helps minimize the worsening of many diseases and conditions and goes hand-in-hand with routine tests used for early detection of certain cancers and diseases.
- Annual exams: Establishing a baseline is important to determine subtle changes in health that might occur early in the disease process when they are more receptive to treatment. Scheduled screenings and procedures such as mammograms and colonoscopies enable the doctor to determine a patient’s course of treatment for optimum health.
- Specialist access: Through Adena’s electronic records system, patient records are accessible to both primary care physicians and specialists. This allows for the highest level of coordinated care for all patients.
- Community involvement: Several providers from Adena Internal Medicine - Franklin Clinic give back to the community through involvement with the Hope Clinic.
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 740-779-4700
Fax Number: 740-779-4798