The Pike Community Hospital Foundation's Healthcare Scholarship Applications are available.
Deadline for submitting applications is April 1, 2013.
The three $1,000 scholarships are available to full-time students who are Pike County residents for the 2013-2014 academic year for health-related education. Health-related education fields include, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Medicine and Pharmacy.
Applications should be sent to the Pike Community Hospital Foundation’s Scholarship Committee at 100 Dawn Lane, Waverly, OH 45690. Please contact the Foundation Office at 740-947-6311 with any questions.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Must reside within Pike County.
- Cannot be an employee of Pike Health Services, Inc.; the dependent of a Pike Health Services, Inc. employee; or the dependent of a Pike Health Services, Inc. Board member.
- Must be classified as a full-time applicant/student for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need by providing a 2011 income tax return (your own and your parents’ or guardians’ if you are listed as a dependent on their return). Note: Students with other funds that cover all tuition, books, fees, and on-campus room and board are ineligible.
- All applications must be completed fully and postmarked or returned to the Foundation Office by April 1, 2013, to be eligible for consideration.
General Provisions for the Scholarship
- Money received from the Foundation Scholarship program will be in the form of a Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on individual and/or family needs. Students are permitted to receive other forms of assistance or other scholarships.
- Scholarship is for $1,000 and is considered a gift. Scholarships are not repayable nor are they renewable.
- Scholarship money will be awarded by check in the name of the student and the school. The scholarship is for one year only, and will be paid in one (1) installment of $1,000. NOTE: If the student changes majors, schools, or decides not to attend school for the 2013-2014 school year, they must contact the Foundation Office. The student may or may not maintain their eligibility for the scholarship.
Browse our medical staff, read bios and watch videos to find a doctor that best fits you and your family.Find a Provider
We offer a variety of practices at our many locations throughout southern Ohio. From primary care to specialty practices; we want to help you get better quicker.
Adena Bone and Joint Center
Adena Family & Internal Medicine - Waverly
Adena Family Medicine - Piketon