Adena Family Medicine - Greenfield
Accepting New Patients - 937-981-9444
- Mon: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tue-Thu: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Fri: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Specialties at Adena Family Medicine - Greenfield
Adena Family Medicine – Greenfield offers patient-focused and family-focused care from newborns to geriatrics at offices in Greenfield, Ohio. Patient care is managed with sensitivity to socioeconomic and family needs.
The healthcare professionals at Adena Family Medicine – Greenfield know the community because they live in or around Greenfield. They are your friends and neighbors, active in religious, school, and community events. For example, Richard D. Mizer, MD, is the team physician for local football games and is active in the Rotary Club.
To help assure continuity of care, the physicians at Adena Family Medicine – Greenfield admit patients to the local hospital, Adena Greenfield Medical Center, and manage their care there.
The practice is patient-centered medical home accredited. This is a team-based model of care led by family doctors who provide continuous and coordinated care throughout a patient’s lifetime to maximize health outcomes.
Other services provided by Adena Family Medicine – Greenfield include:
- Extended office hours: Adena Family Medicine – Greenfield is open 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Friday and 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, accommodating patients who need appointments outside of normal work hours.
- On-call physicians: One of the Adena Family Medicine - Greenfield physicians is always available for emergencies after hours and on weekends.
- Extended services: In addition to admitting patients to Adena Greenfield Medical Center and following their care there, physicians also treat patients in the local nursing home, make house calls, and see patients in hospice care.
- Excellent local care: Utilizing resources for specialty care from the nearby community of Chillicothe, Adena Family Medicine – Greenfield can provide complete care, eliminating the need for patients to travel to outside the community.
Phone Number: 937-981-9444