Adena Family Medicine - Circleville
- Department of:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Adena Family Medicine – Circleville is located in Circleville, Ohio, and offers patient-focused health care to the whole family from birth to end of life. Utilizing the most up-to-date guidelines, the physicians manage patient health from preventive care to acute injuries and chronic illnesses. They also work together to make sure patients receive the care they need. If a patient’s family doctor is out of the office or has a full schedule, patients can be seen by another doctor who will coordinate treatment through the use of electronic medical records and face-to-face communication with colleagues.
The physicians at Adena Family Medicine – Circleville are interested in patients as a whole, not just their medical concerns. Patients often feel that they are visiting a friend when they come to see the family physicians at Adena Family Medicine – Circleville. These feelings stem from the physicians’ level of care and their community involvement.
Services offered at Adena Family Medicine – Circleville include:
- Extended office hours: In addition to regular business hours, the practice is open until 8 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Empowerment: Patients are encouraged to be active participants in their healthcare needs through education and teamwork with their physicians.
- Lab and radiology services on site
- Treatment options: Whenever possible, various treatment options are made available for the patient to choose from. For example, someone newly diagnosed with diabetes might be offered the option of trying lifestyle modifications before starting medications.
- Coordination: Provider communication and electronic medical records ensure tests and diagnoses follow the patient throughout the Adena’s healthcare system.
Phone Number: 740-420-3000