Every dollar we endow goes to deserving area students who have been carefully chosen by the Adena Health Foundation.
|Make a donation to our Foundation||Download the scholarship application|
Every year in March, Adena Health Foundation announces the availability of new scholarship guidelines and the application form. Since 2002, scholarships totaling $391,500 have been awarded to qualified students who wish to enter healthcare professions from our 12-county service region. Our only expectations are:
- Recipients are obliged to do well in school, graduate and practice faithfully their professions.
- Recipients are asked to first consider Adena Health System as your employer of choice.
- Recipients are asked to begin giving to the Scholarship Fund at such time in the future as you are able.
The gifted students of today are the healthcare leaders of the future – and Adena is helping them get their education.
Scholarships are made possible by the fundraising efforts of the Volunteer Advisory Council of Adena and The Women’s Board of Adena. Additional scholarship funds are made possible by generous contributions from and to the following endowments and funds:
- Adena Healthcare Scholarship Endowment
- PACCAR Medical Education Center Scholarship Endowment
- Reginald C. Blue Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- Gordon F. Streicher Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Manchester Radiology Education Endowment
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church/William Nolan Endowment
- Stephen Fleischer Scholarship Endowment
- Junior Civic League Scholarship Endowment
- Eagles Aerie 600/Herbie Retherford Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Catherine Evanoff Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Soon Phil Choice Scholarship Endowment
- Beth Ann Elliott Memorial Scholarship Fund
To learn more about the Adena Health Foundation or to make a donation, call 740-779-7774.