Offerings and Contact Information
How to contact Adena Medical Education Staff
O-MS II and IV Medical Students
- Contact Brooke Cottrell, Medical Student Coordinator at 740.779.8815 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Consider at least 3 – 6 months advanced planning time.
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program, contact Kim Moorehead, Residency Coordinator at 740.779.8225 or email@example.com
- O-Internal Medicine Residency Program, contact Juan Cuellar at 740.779.8025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- O-Traditional Internship Year, contact Brooke Cottrell, Traditional Rotating Internship Coordinator at 740.779.8815 or email@example.com.
- Current AOA interns and DO residents considering a change for the better should contact the DME, David Towle MS,MPH,DO at 740.779.7188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated information should appear on our website but we always welcome personal interactions.
OMS III Offerings, OMS-IV offerings
- Internal Medicine – Hospitalist Service
- Internal Medicine – specialty services: Cardio, Pulmonary, Rheumatology, Neurology, Nephrology, Dermatology, Gastro, Endocrinology, Occupational Medicine
- General Surgery
- Surgical Subspecialties – Orthopedics, Cardio Thoracic, Vascular, Urology, Podiatry, Otolaryngology
- Emergency Medicine
- Pediatrics – General, NICU, and outpatient specific
- Family Medicine
- Psychiatry /Behavioral Health
- OB-Gyn – office, labor deck, postpartum, Gynecology surgery and inpatient services