Conference Center Info
A Place to Gather and Learn
The PACCAR Medical Education Center (PMEC), located on the Adena Health System campus, is home to the Adena Institute for Learning and serves as a learning site and conference center for both Adena staff and clients throughout Southern Ohio.
A Flexible, Functional Space
From small meetings to large conferences, the PACCAR Medical Education Center can meet virtually any need you have. The Center includes:
- The Kenworth Auditorium, which features full technological and teleconferencing capabilities and comfortable accommodations for up to 136 people
- A thoughtfully designed, interactive-video, distance-learning classroom for up to 32 people
- Modern, spacious, state-of-the-art accommodations
- Five standard classrooms, which can be recorded and/or broadcast to other classrooms
- Two additional conference rooms for up to 14 people each
Let us help you shine—host your next event here. Contact us or call 740-779-8800 to speak with one of our experienced event planners.